9.04.2008

Playing in the Park

Brendan has a few buddies that we meet with once a week from our Mommy & Me group. The kids are all pretty much the same age and most of them share birthdays just days apart. Today we had a big group with 6 mommies and kids at Esther Short Park. The kids played, we went to Starbucks, went for a walk and ended up at Kazoodles toy store. I think us moms have more fun at the toy store than the kids! I bought Bren his own kid sized broom because he likes to help mommy. I almost bought him the kid sized Dyson vaccum that was marked down 50% but I practiced self control. We also got flash cards so we can practice our animals. I want Bren to know that there are more animals than the dog and cow. For some reason he only remembers what a dog and cow say.
Wesley, Brendan, Nora, Ava & Elizabeth

Elizabeth giving Bren a love


Bren & Wesley




No comments: